|Technology:||VLF Single Frequency|
|Number of Frequencies:||1|
|Search Coil Type:||DD|
|Search Mode Types:||All Metal / Discrimination|
|Assembled Length (min-max):||45.6"-55"|
|Item Weight:||1.13 kg|
This Metal Detector is no longer produced by the manufacturer.
In addition to improved technical characteristics necessary for serious scientific research, these devices are equipped with all necessary for work in an archaeological expedition is the extra battery, the charger from the mains and from the car, a raincoat, a waterproof Notepad, and even a special check box for marking of the excavation area, as well as a bag or a sturdy travel case. This model received the name with a characteristic prefix PRO-Fisher Pro-Tech and Fisher Pro-Arc.
Fisher Pro-Tech features:
- Lightweight, perfectly balanced, with intuitive interface
- Large LCD display
- Digital readout of target and depth
- Selection of the mode discrimination or mode “All metals”. Pinpoint mode activation and ground balancing at the touch of a button
- Continuous monitoring of the values of type and degree of mineralization of the soil (allows you to define the boundaries of the burnt objects)
- Long battery life (one 9V battery included) and easy battery replacement
- Comes with a water-proof elliptical 10-inch DD-coil of closed type